• The default language of any content posted is English.
Chat - Support Board - PHP Chat GPT AI Application

Chat - Support Board - PHP Chat GPT AI Application 3.6.8 NULLED

raz0r

owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
raz0r submitted a new resource:

Chat - Support Board - PHP Chat Application - PHP chat system integrated with the most-used platforms (Codecanyon Item ID: 20752085)

View attachment 1549

Support Board for PHP NULLED

Support Board is a PHP script that helps you automate your customers’ communication with artificial intelligence-driven bots and a chat system integrated with the most-used platforms. Save time and use the software you already know and love. Communicate with your customers directly in Slack. Connect Dialogflow and use rich messages on the fly. Some of the supported...

Read more about this resource...

raz0r updated Chat - Support Board - PHP Chat Application with a new update entry:

24/08/2022 | Support Board | V 3.5.3

Bug Fixed bug related to Current URL value.

Bug Fixed bug related to RTL on admin area.

Bug Fixed bug related to admin department selector.

Bug Fixed bug related to agent privileges.

Bug Fixed bug related to messaging apps messages sent to wrong numbers or accounts from Support Board.

Optimization Visitors automatic conversations are now hidden from the archived conversations list.

Optimization Lazy loading of images.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The chat does not work normally, please give me a guide on how to install it, I installed it according to the documentation from the logs, I lost the problem with jquery, but now if you look at it, it shows an error init.pcp. It is very problematic to install this chat

I created a subdomain support.example.com . Added index.html to the root domain example.com and added as it was indicated in the documentation. In the console, there was an error at the beginning that jquery was not displayed, swapped places and the error disappeared, then I saw another error, what is the problem init.php

I created a subdomain support.example.com . Added index.html to the root domain example.com and added as it was indicated in the documentation. In the console, there was an error at the beginning that jquery was not displayed, swapped places and the error disappeared, then I saw another error, what is the problem init.php

Update

I figured out what the problem with init.php is because my chat is located on a sub-domain, you need to do a cross-domain path. For the test, I created a file in the subdomain with the chat and added the errors there, but the chat did not appear. Also I can't set up cross files and php method doesn't help for that 😿

Update

It turns out that I set it to only logged in in the settings and because of this, the chat was not displayed for me, but the problem remained with sub domains.
I forgot to turn on the cross-domain function, sorry that I could confuse someone in the messages.

Update

I also wanted to know if someone has an extension for Telegram? I would really like to get it

raz0r updated Chat - Support Board - PHP Chat Application with a new update entry:

Chat - Support Board v3.5.5 NULLED - PHP Chat Application

17/10/2022 | Support Board | V 3.5.5
Bug Fixed bug related to corrupted attachments.

Bug Fixed bug related to invalid chars with email piping.

Bug Fixed bug related to department change email notification.

Bug Fixed bug related to closing X on mobile devices when the queue is active.

Bug Fixed bug related to red dot notifications.

Bug Fixed bug related to email piping attachment names.

Bug Fixed bug related automations.

Bug Fixed bug related Polylang in WordPress version.

New...

Update

I figured out what the problem with init.php is because my chat is located on a sub-domain, you need to do a cross-domain path. For the test, I created a file in the subdomain with the chat and added the errors there, but the chat did not appear. Also I can't set up cross files and php method doesn't help for that 😿

Update

It turns out that I set it to only logged in in the settings and because of this, the chat was not displayed for me, but the problem remained with sub domains.
I forgot to turn on the cross-domain function, sorry that I could confuse someone in the messages.

Update

I also wanted to know if someone has an extension for Telegram? I would really like to get it
So does it can installed and run properly in sub domain? Or should install it on main domain only? Thanks

So does it can installed and run properly in sub domain? Or should install it on main domain only? Thanks
I tried it on sub domains on different domains, as a result, when you activate the script (It's a badly done null), the request goes to the license handler server and gives you a white page and blocks your hosting by IP. So try to check or install an earlier version and then upgrade to the latest. I still haven't come to a decision on how to fix this problem myself.

Hallo. Applications don't work. The key doesn't work. Maybe someone figured it out?

raz0r updated Chat - Support Board - PHP Chat GPT AI Application with a new update entry:

Chat - Support Board v3.5.9 NULLED - PHP Chat GPT AI Application

05/04/2023 | Support Board | V 3.5.9
  • Bug Fixed bug related to article translations.
  • Bug Fixed bug related to the mobile app.
  • Bug Fixed bug related to Sendinblue newsletter subscription.
  • Bug Fixed bug related to transcripts.
  • New feature New automation to show different items for different criteria.
  • Optimization Added support for WebP image preview.
  • Api New argument 'count' for JS API method SBChat.getArticles()'.
  • Api New JS API function...

Привіт. Я розумію, що додатки окремі. Може хтось поділиться?

Hello. I understand that the applications are separate. Can someone share?

I tried it on sub domains on different domains, as a result, when you activate the script (It's a badly done null), the request goes to the license handler server and gives you a white page and blocks your hosting by IP. So try to check or install an earlier version and then upgrade to the latest. I still haven't come to a decision on how to fix this problem myself.
which earlier version you installed? Can it upgrade to the latest version without error? Thanks
Post automatically merged:

how can I fix the 403 Forbidden error? Thanks