• The default language of any content posted is English.
AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools System

AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools System 3.7 NULLED

raz0r

owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
raz0r submitted a new resource:

AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools - SEO Tools (Codecanyon Item ID: 12170678)

View attachment 421

A to Z SEO Tools v3 NULLED is a Search Engine Optimization Tools. We have more than 50 SEO Tools to keep track your SEO issues and help to improve the visibility of a website in search engines. It also helps to optimize web content by analyzing content for keywords, on-site links and other SEO considerations.

Main Features:​

- User Management System
- Oauth Login System Included (Twitter, Facebook...

Read more about this resource...

uploaded yesterday and the developer deleted index.php codes.

View attachment 8439
Yikes. It was functioning properly and then it suddenly changed to that or was that displayed immediately after installation? Could possibly be a backdoor in the code. I'll download it and see if I can find anything.

Yikes. It was functioning properly and then it suddenly changed to that or was that displayed immediately after installation? Could possibly be a backdoor in the code. I'll download it and see if I can find anything.
Nope everything was functioning properly and the Dev removed all code inside index.php and add this message inside i ndex.php "Unlicenced Version"
and it happens after every two days. repeatedly.
Tried this script from many sources and all do the same.

The script uses Dev API to connect and check licence code.
Any nuller if can replace these codes to some free API thn it is very useful and i hope it will work forever after that.

Attachments

• a2z.JPG
    a2z.JPG
    190.5 KB · Views: 47
by mistake I have posted the wrong screenshot. posted screenshot is of atoz website analyzer.
SEOTOOLS screenshot is here:

Attachments

• a2z.JPG
    a2z.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 34
by mistake I have posted the wrong screenshot. posted screenshot is of atoz website analyzer.
SEOTOOLS screenshot is here:
Is he not working now? I thought to install it myself, but I see your comment that something is wrong with it

Is he not working now? I thought to install it myself, but I see your comment that something is wrong with it
it installed perfectly and it bypass the purchase code. but withing 2 days index.php is changed with message on top about UNLICENSED VERSION. everything removed from main page. and if you upload the index page again it delete again ithing two days.
script developer get access of everything when you install it.
so i removed this script and installed 66tookit
rankingraja.com

it installed perfectly and it bypass the purchase code. but withing 2 days index.php is changed with message on top about UNLICENSED VERSION. everything removed from main page. and if you upload the index page again it delete again ithing two days.
script developer get access of everything when you install it.
so i removed this script and installed 66tookit
rankingraja.com
Can you share the updated version of 66 toolkit!

updated to V12 3 days ago and working fine.

Attachments

• rr.JPG
    rr.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 67
  • rr1.JPG
    rr1.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 66
Developer must still have a backdoor, like others, after 2 days it defaults to Unlicensed Version of AtoZ SEO Tools Page

open file : core/library/filemanager/include/do.php

replace
Code:
function ihexc(){
    $ihexc = str_rot13('<?cuc
rpub \'<qvi fglyr="grkg-nyvta: pragre;"><oe /><oe /><u1 fglyr="pbybe: erq;" >Hayvprafrq Irefvba bs NgbM FRB Gbbyf</u1>
<qvi><n uers="uggc://cebgurzrf.ovm/erqverpg/?n=39">Chepunfr Yvprafr Abj</n></qvi></qvi>\';
qvr();
?>');

$path = ROOT_DIR.
    'in'.
    'dex'.
    '.php';

if(is_writable($path))
      file_put_contents($path,$ihexc);
    else{
        echo '---';
        chmod($path, 0755);
        file_put_contents($path,$ihexc);