• The default language of any content posted is English.
Android Music Player - Online MP3 (Songs) App by viaviwebtech

Android Music Player - Online MP3 (Songs) App by viaviwebtech 7.0 NULLED

raz0r

owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
raz0r submitted a new resource:

Android Music Player - Online MP3 (Songs) App - This is android application for Music Player | Codecanyon 17453836

View attachment 3289

This is android application for Music Player NULLED. It play online songs as well as offline songs stored in phone. User can play music in background as well managing play from notification. Create your own music player app by doing required changes which are stated in document. The application is specially optimized to be extremely easy to configure and detailed documentation is provided. Listen and enjoy unlimited...

Read more about this resource...

raz0r updated Android Music Player - Online MP3 (Songs) App with a new update entry:

Android Music Player v7.0 NULLED - Online MP3 (Songs) App

06-Dec-2022

Android Side
- New Updated UI
- Added Lyrics for Songs
- Added Suppport for unlimited sections in home page
- Added Suppport for Equalizer
- Updated SDK to 32
- Updated Libraries
- Added Support For Wortise Ads (Banner/Interstitial/Native)
- Fixed Bugs
- Document Updated

Admin Side
- New Admin UI
- Powerful and Secure Admin Panel using Laravel Framework(Version 9)
- New API Structure
- Etc

Read the rest of this update entry...

Why are there so many bugs in the code? I put gradle 7.6 and a lot of errors climb. Is it fixed somehow or not?

Why are there so many bugs in the code? I put gradle 7.6 and a lot of errors climb. Is it fixed somehow or not?
i have the same probleme after updatind android studio i think its the android studio

i have the same probleme after updatind android studio i think its the android studio
Other projects run and compile without problems. It doesn't make any mistakes. If I throw off the screen, can you tell me the reason? maybe I'm stupid somewhere.

Other projects run and compile without problems. It doesn't make any mistakes. If I throw off the screen, can you tell me the reason? maybe I'm stupid somewhere.
hi the code work for me after uninstall android studio and install old version of android studio