• The default language of any content posted is English.
66Uptime - Uptime and Cronjob Monitoring tool by AltumCode

66Uptime - Uptime and Cronjob Monitoring tool by AltumCode 32.0.0 NULLED Extended

Here is the nulled 66Uptime-V31.0.1i

Untested

I used database based on v26, because thats the only version I have. If the db structure changed from 26 to 31 I need a fresh database dump to put it into the installer.
The installer normally gets database schema from altumcode api, which only works with valid license.

So @Malisano , you can test it and if database will not work, you need to post the v31 database sql here.

raz0r updated 66Uptime - Uptime and Cronjob Monitoring tool by AltumCode with a new update entry:

66Uptime 32.0.0 NULLED Extended

Update 32.0.0 - 21 February, 2024
⚠️ In case you use the Theme functionality on the Admin panel - settings - theme, you must re-add your theme values after the update.
⚠️ You must update your multi ping servers plugin as well.
  • Implemented custom Server Monitors alerts (CPU usage, Disk usage, RAM usage).
  • Implemented the ability to add multiple expected / allowed response codes for Uptime Monitors.
  • Implemented the ability to enable / disable Follow...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any hope to get the latest version Update 33.0.0 - 22 March, 2024 ? Thanks in advance

Do any of you have the complete documentation to take full advantage of this great tool?
Thank you