• The default language of any content posted is English.

66toolkit - Ultimate Web Tools System (SAAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

axen

Reactions
hi everybody
I want to use this script but it asks me for a license key. How can I provide it?

thanks

I tried that but after click on finish installation I got below error
View attachment 6006
You also need to create a database, enter the name (in name) of the database you created, username (of the database you created), the password of the database user (you created), and do not enter anything in Kreep in touch. After that, it will tell you that the login username is admin, and the password is admin. You will be able to change them with your preferred name, and email address, and your new password, after your login with the default credentials. admin and password: admin.

You also need to create a database, enter the name (in name) of the database you created, username (of the database you created), the password of the database user (you created), and do not enter anything in Kreep in touch. After that, it will tell you that the login username is admin, and the password is admin. You will be able to change them with your preferred name, and email address, and your new password, after your login with the default credentials. admin and password: admin.
I did all these things!
Untitled.png
but after that I got below error

Code:
<br />
<font size='1'><table class='xdebug-error xe-uncaught-exception' dir='ltr' border='1' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='1'>
<tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#f57900' colspan="5"><span style='background-color: #cc0000; color: #fce94f; font-size: x-large;'>( ! )</span> Fatal error: Uncaught Unirest\Exception: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate in C:\wamp64\wamp64\www\66\vendor\mashape\unirest-php\src\Unirest\Request.php on line <i>476</i></th></tr>
<tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#f57900' colspan="5"><span style='background-color: #cc0000; color: #fce94f; font-size: x-large;'>( ! )</span> Unirest\Exception: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate in C:\wamp64\wamp64\www\66\vendor\mashape\unirest-php\src\Unirest\Request.php on line <i>476</i></th></tr>
<tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#e9b96e' colspan='5'>Call Stack</th></tr>
<tr><th align='center' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>#</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Time</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Memory</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Function</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Location</th></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>1</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0000</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>365560</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>{main}(  )</td><td title='C:\wamp64\wamp64\www\66\install\install.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>...\install.php<b>:</b>0</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>2</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0300</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>436480</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Unirest\Request::post(  )</td><td title='C:\wamp64\wamp64\www\66\install\install.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>...\install.php<b>:</b>70</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>3</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0300</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>436480</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Unirest\Request::send(  )</td><td title='C:\wamp64\wamp64\www\66\vendor\mashape\unirest-php\src\Unirest\Request.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>...\Request.php<b>:</b>292</td></tr>
</table></font>

I did all these things!
View attachment 6011
but after that I got below error

Code:
<br />
<font size='1'><table class='xdebug-error xe-uncaught-exception' dir='ltr' border='1' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='1'>
<tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#f57900' colspan="5"><span style='background-color: #cc0000; color: #fce94f; font-size: x-large;'>( ! )</span> Fatal error: Uncaught Unirest\Exception: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate in C:\wamp64\wamp64\www\66\vendor\mashape\unirest-php\src\Unirest\Request.php on line <i>476</i></th></tr>
<tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#f57900' colspan="5"><span style='background-color: #cc0000; color: #fce94f; font-size: x-large;'>( ! )</span> Unirest\Exception: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate in C:\wamp64\wamp64\www\66\vendor\mashape\unirest-php\src\Unirest\Request.php on line <i>476</i></th></tr>
<tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#e9b96e' colspan='5'>Call Stack</th></tr>
<tr><th align='center' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>#</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Time</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Memory</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Function</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Location</th></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>1</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0000</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>365560</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>{main}(  )</td><td title='C:\wamp64\wamp64\www\66\install\install.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>...\install.php<b>:</b>0</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>2</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0300</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>436480</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Unirest\Request::post(  )</td><td title='C:\wamp64\wamp64\www\66\install\install.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>...\install.php<b>:</b>70</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>3</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0300</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>436480</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Unirest\Request::send(  )</td><td title='C:\wamp64\wamp64\www\66\vendor\mashape\unirest-php\src\Unirest\Request.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>...\Request.php<b>:</b>292</td></tr>
</table></font>
I installed it today, and it works perfectly, it may be that you have not uploaded all the files, or the link you put does not work, or the permissions are incorrect, there may be various causes, I suggest you check carefully, and follow the instructions.

for enable payments the system ask me the extended license:

You need to own the Extended License in order to activate the payment system.

what do I do?

please help
Post automatically merged:

please help

I have active ssl and as I posted in the last post, I said that it gives a license error

I completely understand what you are saying!!!!!
But my problem is in the admin section. If you want to activate site payments in the admin, you will encounter a license error which asks you to change your license from regular to Extended.
Untitled.png

Search for !in_array(settings()->license->type in all your files and replace it with in_array(settings()->license->type . It is contained in 13 files in total and needs to be modified 26 times.

Search for !in_array(settings()->license->type in all your files and replace it with in_array(settings()->license->type . It is contained in 13 files in total and needs to be modified 26 times.
exactly which files?

ok. as a staff you can edit this file and then share full nulled script.

tnx

Status
Not open for further replies.