This resource uses Spotify API to grab data from artists to your site.
NOTE: SPOTIFY DOES NOT PROVIDE ARTIST BIOGRAPHY, MONTHLY LISTENERS, PHOTOS AND PLAYLISTS IN THEIR API ENDPOINTS ANYMORE. YOU WILL HAVE TO GET THE BIOGRAPHY ELSEWHERE (Google, Wikipedia, official site, etc.) AND PASTE IT IN THE EDITOR.
All you have to do is type a word from the artist name and then a list of matches will show up. From now on, with just a click, you will have after submit the form:
- Global Chart Position
Montly Listeners Playlists
- Spotify link
- Social Media links (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) if availabe
You will also have tabs to display:
- Photos from the artist in a grouped lightbox
- Albums (linked to Spotify)
- Playlists (linked to Spotify)
- Popular Releases (linked to Spotify)
- Montly Listeners
- Related Artists
- Fully integrated to the framework: Rest API, categories, extra fields, notifications, search, tags, follow, reactions, promote, etc.
- Settings to control the app behaviour in several places/situations.