WhatsStore SaaS NULLED is here to offer you a seamless transition from the backend of your store to the front end. Create Catalogue and Receive orders on WhatsApp Right from managing the product inventories to fulfilling orders, every aspect of your store could be settled through WhatsStore under one tab. Enjoy a manageable storefront with an easy user interface.
What to expect from WhatsStore SaaS – Online WhatsApp Store Builder
- WhatsStore SaaS offers 2 dashboards, both for the back and front end. It helps in the easy understanding of useful information
- Easy to manage storefront by listing products and product categories
- 6 different themes and all have 5 different color options (30 variances)
- Ease in creating tax and assigning rates to them
- It offers a complete order summary and print of any given order
- The store view on the front end allows the users to enjoy their shopping process
- Full White Lable Store Settings
- WhatsApp Integration
- Telegram Integration for getting notified on Telegram Bot when new order made
- Email Notification
- Custom Domain and SubDomain
- Available in multiple languages
- A user-friendly RTL experience for the customers using Arabic, Hebrew, and Urdu-like languages
- Any of the plans’ payments can be done using 10 diverse payment gateways namely Stripe, PayPal, Paystack, Flutterwave, Razorpay, Paytm, Mollie, Skrill, Mercado Pago, CoinGate, Paymentwall
- Built with Laravel 8
Salient Features of WhatsStore SaaS – Online WhatsApp Store Builder
The transition from the Front End to the Back EndThe effective management of the store always requires a strong back end. Now, it doesn’t matter if that store is online. It still would require an effectively functioning backend for a smooth front-end implementation. While you can manage product inventories and orders from the backend, you can fulfill the orders with an interactive front-end interface.
DashboardSince the store operates on two fronts, It would offer 2 dashboards for the effective management of both; the back end and the front end.
Get an overview of total products, sales, and orders along with a list of your top and recent orders here. Also, find the order graph of your past 15 days here.
Get entire store analytics, right from traffic through various browsers, devices, and platforms to your top URLs, get every insight about your visitors on this dashboard.